At one point, it was a trend on Romanian blogs, to sit down and write the first one hundred things about yourself that come to your mind. It is not as easy as it looks and the result might be surprising. It is a good exercise, maybe you wanna try it too.
- I want to learn Greek.
- I never say no to chocolate.
- I am a procrastinator. I wish I weren’t.
- I don’t like to clean up. I clean up when I have something important to do, though. Because I am a procrastinator.
- There is no food I don’t like. I like some food more than other, but I could eat anything. Probably it has something to do with my childhood, during communism, when food was scarce and so it was heat and electricity and clothes.
- Every time I peel an orange I think of Christmas. During communism, we had oranges for Christmas only.
- I don’t know how to swim.
- I don’t believe in stereotypes. I have met good Muslims, bad Christians, cold Latinos, warm Germans, honest Gypsies, black racists, rude Canadians etc. I judge people by their actions only.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike.
- Sometimes, I don’t like…
View original post 1,570 more words